Video Introduction to Nimble Storage
Nimble Storage flash-optimized hybrid storage systems are engineered from the ground up for maximum efficiency by integrating the exceptional performance of flash with the favorable economics of high-capacity hard disk drives. This hybrid solution provides adaptive performance and scalable capacity for storing and protecting critical applications such as Microsoft Exchange and SQL Server, server virtualization, database, and virtual desktops (VDI).
Nimble Storage systems are built on the patented Cache Accelerated Sequential Layout (CASL™) architecture and deliver:
- Accelerated performance for higher throughput/IOPS and sub-millisecond latencies
- Higher storage efficiency—reducing the storage footprint needed by 30 to 75 percent
- Non-disruptive scaling to fit changing application needs through increased performance, or capacity, or both
- Maximized data and storage availability with integrated data protection and disaster recovery
- Simplified storage management and reduced day-to-day operational overhead
Complementing the CASL architecture is Nimble Storage InfoSight™, a cloud-based storage management tool that leverages deep data analytics. InfoSight enables substantial operational efficiencies across a range of storage lifecycle activities such as monitoring and alerting, reporting and case management, and storage planning.