Free Webinar: Enabling the Modern Data Center with Hyper-V Management and Control: Win a Lego Star Destroyer!
If you’re a virtualization administrator you’ve likely been watching and waiting to see if Hyper-V will ever be a ‘production-ready’ option for your virtualized infrastructure.
Of course, in order for Hyper-V to truly be ‘ready’ as a viable option for production, a number of pieces of the ecosystem around it have to be ready as well.
David Davis and I are proud to present the first in a series of live “Hyper-V Readiness” webinars where we’ll examine in depth the main ecosystem readiness requirements and give you actionable steps to take in testing Hyper-V’s readiness for yourself, starting with the first topic: Hyper-V Management & Control. The webinar is being hosted on our site at VirtualizationSoftware.com:
And, once again, we’re giving away another awesome Lego prize live during the webinar: The 3152-Piece Lego Star Wars Imperial Star Destroyer! Register right away to qualify!
Here’s what you’ll learn on the webinar:
- Gain insight into this transformation and gain an understanding for how Hyper-V and its ecosystem has hit prime time status.
- Learn how Hyper-V and Azure work together to enable organizations to ensure that applications can easily live where it makes the most sense.
- Identify workloads that are becoming more common in a Hyper-V environment.
- Discover how to accomplish a safe transition from today’s homogeneous data center to tomorrow’s diverse environment, complete with cost analyses and risk management in a way that is proactive.
- Discern the importance of managing the new environment complete with learning how to trust software to do much of the heavy lifting.
- Find out how heterogeneity in a Hyper-V-centric software-defined data center leads to future proofing and getting ready for tomorrow’s application-centric data center model.