REGISTER TO WIN A $300 AMAZON GIFT CARD!
Upcoming Live Webinar: Twelve Critical Considerations for All-Flash Arrays
All-flash arrays are the next logical progression for enterprise storage. These arrays have the potential to provide IT with far more performance than any other kind of storage and, when coupled with powerful data reduction technologies and considering the constant innovation in flash storage, all flash arrays are poised to take center seat.
Make sure you understand the features and decisions that may mean the difference between happiness and regret in your next storage purchase.
Join renowned storage experts Scott D. Lowe and Rob Commins as they walk you through essential factors to consider when researching all-flash arrays.
As an attendee you will learn:
- Discover the difference between scaling out and scaling up… and why scaling may or may not matter to you
- Understand why data reduction plays a key role in driving all flash economics
- Learn how vendor architectural decisions directly impact the overall performance of an all flash array
- How do different types of flash impact the long term viability of all-flash storage?
- Learn why IOPS are not always created equally